Topic: Punjab University PU Lahore MA MSc Result 2013  (Read 5839 times)

mehran Offline

• Administrator
    • View Profile

University of Punjab has not yet announces the result date of M.A/M.Sc. Part I and II 2013 but result will be most probably expected in this month, date of result has officially not confirmed from PU. Students should keep in touch with university website for their result updates.

There are thousands of candidates who appear every year for M.A/M.Sc. Part I and Part II they have sufficient time to prepare well for Master level exams. This year students participated in M.A/M.Sc. exams which were held in for Part I 16 June and Part II 20th June 2013.

Lots of student who appeared in the M.A/ M.Sc. Part I and Part II Annual Examination 2013 are now waiting for their results. Most of the students are expected to work after completing their studies as if they get their Master degree they are eager to go ahead in professional field. There are numbers of companies waiting for the brilliant students and these companies give them a chance to serve them and move up himself and company.

This page is the better place to get online result of MA and MSc Part I & II 2013. Examination department of university of the Punjab will publish the result in same month of September 2013, university of Punjab will also show the result on its official website and result will be printed form as well in gazette.  On the very same day of result of M.A/M.Sc. Part I and Part II 2013 Punjab university will organized the award and prize distribution ceremony for sake of top position holder candidate of Master level.

Tags: